What are video games: their types, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, reviews, news plus considerably more
A video game is viewed as a exceptional computer software package or an electronic product that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms for your principle of “video game” are the terms “digital game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. Inside of of the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface via which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a distinct time, place of action, external attributes belonging in the game with cheat engine endless legend.
Typically, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse process can also be observed when, based on specified video games, full -length films are made. Inside of the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or new world cheat engine.
Genres of video games
One of one’s most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of the selected video game toward the following categories:
- instruction games “they are based in the need to perform specified actions aimed at coaching a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in assessment belonging into the situation and make unobvious decisions; something a bit far more than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , for a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- electronic simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other units and the like;
- motion “from English. Motion – action; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation through the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions during the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all forms of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to additional than one particular genre, for example, action and system that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends thanks to the gaming industry of recent years are a bias to mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on judge dredd call of duty.
Classification of video games
Video games are often classified on other grounds. The most frequently represented below.
Depending all around the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which picked prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile products.
Based with regard to the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “a single player”
- Multipoling “two or far considerably far more players”.
The presence/absence of network versions – an auxiliary criterion for that classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by using the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending more than the items used, video games could be “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, is mostly two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their particular person varieties are designed for other living creatures, for example, mrantifun they are billions. These are wonderful plans or units that make the pet monitor the image belonging in your mouse in the screen or otherwise show activity.